Independent Living Social Worker


Children’s Home Society of WV in Morgantown is seeking two (2) Independent Living Social Worker. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in social work (BSW) or a related field, a clear criminal and child abuse registry check, a valid driver’s license, and available automobile and insurance coverage.

Full Time