Victoria’s House Child Advocacy Center
Victoria’s House Child Advocacy Center (CAC) uses a sensitive, collaborative, and child-focused approach to respond to issues of child abuse.
Our diverse team, which includes prosecutors, law enforcement, child protective service workers, mental and medical health advocates, and victim advocates, is committed to the swift and compassionate investigation and treatment of child abuse, along with improving our general community response.
Services provided by our CAC include:
- coordinated investigations and legally sound interviews
- referral services for therapy, medical evaluations, and victim support and advocacy
- case review
- case tracking
- information and resources about child abuse
- community education and awareness
- referral and linkage to other services
Our team works hard to ensure that no child “falls through the cracks”—that all kids in our community are safe, cared for, and supported.