Independent Living Social Worker


Children’s Home Society of WV in Morgantown is seeking an Independent Living Social Worker. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in social work (BSW) or a related field, a valid social work license (LSW, LICSW, LCSW, or LGSW), a clear criminal and child abuse registry check, a valid driver’s license, and available automobile and insurance coverage. The goal of this position is to provide or procure treatment and concrete services to clients in the IL program. These services are to ensure successful transition to a permanent placement; preserve and strengthen families; and provide for the ongoing care, safety, and supervision of the children and families the agency serves.

Full Time