Join us for an evening to raise awareness and funds for West Virginia’s most vulnerable children.
When: February 24, 2024
Time: 6pm – 11pm
Where: Valley Falls Center (5487 Country Club Rd., Grafton, WV 26354)
• $80 per person
• $150 per couple
Ticket(s) include dinner and open bar.
Events of the Evening
• Fine Dining/Cocktails
• Silent Auction
• Live DJ
Dress in your best Black & White formal attire
• For more information, please contact Abby Miller at 304.284.0992 or by email at [email protected]
• To register for the event please complete the form below. To purchase tickets, please click our paypal donate button. If you do not have a paypal account, after clicking the donate button choose pay with debit or credit card.
• If you would like to pay by check, please make check payable to:
Children’s Home Society of WV
11 Commerce Drive, Suite 102
Morgantown, WV 26501
***When making a PayPal payment, please use the “Please add special instructions to seller” text box on your paypal page to notify us where you would like your contribution to be noted. i.e., location, program, fundraiser, etc, etc.***
• If you would like to sponsor the event, we offer three sponsorship opportunities. Sponsorships help us defray the cost of our event, as well as enable us to provide direct care and support to the children we serve. To sponsor, please complete the form below. To pay for sponsorship, you can send check to the Children’s Home Society at 11 Commerce Drive, Suite 102, Morgantown, WV 26501 or pay online via our paypal link.
• Silver – $1,500
Includes decorated table for 10 guests and event program acknowledgment.
• Rose Gold – $3,000
Includes decorated table for 10 guests, event program acknowledgment, 10 complimentary specialty cocktails, and social media recognition.
• Gold – $5,000
Includes decorated table for 10 guests, event program acknowledgment, 10 complimentary specialty cocktails, social media recognition, personal table service, and engraved plaque.
• The engraved plaque is in the shape of a house, to symbolize the significance of children having a safe home. You may select what you would like engraved on the plaque and then it will be displayed in our new building.